Ticket (Pass) Luxury PackageApril 10, 2019
Ticket (Pass) Standard Package
7 nights stay at 5* Aegialis Hotel & Spa
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily (full board) at award winning Ambrossia Gallery Restaurant
• Arrival and Departure transfers on Amorgos
• Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
• Goody Bag
• Attendance to all workshops and lectures
• Excursions on the island
• Free attendance to the traditional Greek activities organised by Elysia Yoga Convention
• Free access to all Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, indoor pool, jacuzzi, fitness room)
• Complimentary use of the outdoor sea water pool and sun loungers
• 10% discount on face and body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
• Free use of wi-fi internet
*Determination of the room is based on availability.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The official dates of the convention are 27th March – 1st April 2020, departing on the ferry from the port of Piraeus (Athens) on the 26th of March and leaving Aegialis Hotel on the 2nd of April.
- Transfers on arrival from the port to Aegialis Hotel & Spa are complementary and also from the hotel to the port upon departure.
- To reserve your stay and spot at the convention, a 50% deposit of the total package cost must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining amount must be paid 3 months in advance of the event start date (27th March 2020)
- Cancellations 3 months prior to the event starting date (27th March 2020) will receive a full refund of the 50% deposit made.
- Cancellations made in less than 3 months of the event starting date (27th March 2020) will not receive any refund.
- All packages include a 7-night stay, for the dates of 26th March – 1st April. Should a participant wish to extend their stay, this needs to be communicated to the Aegialis Hotel bookings team.
Interested in staying an extra night?
Superior Double Room: 100€/night
Superior Single Room: 130€/night
- Full prepayment is required
- Half-board (Breakfast & Lunch or dinner)
If you are interested in an Extra-night stay please make sure to mention it in the Order Notes at checkout.